Standing Up For Those Who Have Been Harmed By The Medical Profession
Medical professionals are supposed to abide by the principle of “do no harm.” Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen. Mistakes, oversights and sloppy work can all lead to devastating consequences for patients. In the aftermath, we’re here to help.
At the Law Office of Ira Pintel in New York City, we are passionate about standing up for the rights of those who have suffered injustice. We help hold negligent medical providers accountable for the harm they have caused. With nearly three decades of legal experience, our founding lawyer, Ira Pintel, has the skill and knowledge that it takes to tackle these tough cases. He works with trusted medical experts in various fields to present the strong foundation of evidence necessary to succeed in medical malpractice cases.
Types Of Medical Malpractice
Negligence in the medical profession can take many forms. Sometimes, it’s an issue of individual error. Other times, it’s more systemic – perhaps the hospital or care system didn’t have enough safeguards in place to prevent foreseeable mistakes. Either way, you shouldn’t be the one paying the price.
Attorney Pintel will fight to pursue the compensation you deserve for medical malpractice involving:
- Medication mistakes, such as wrong drug, wrong dose, missed drug interactions or other oversights, whether they’re on the part of a nurse, doctor, pharmacist or another provider
- Surgical errors involving incompetently performed procedures, anesthesia mistakes, unnecessarily invasive procedures and egregious mistakes, such as leaving tools or sponges behind or operating on the wrong body part
- Hospital negligence, resulting in preventable mistakes, untreated infections, emergency room oversights and the like
- Birth injuries such as botched C-sections, failure to identify or treat complications, and poorly performed assisted deliveries involving forceps or vacuum devices
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of life-threatening medical conditions such as cancer, strokes, heart attacks, infections and more
No matter what kind of harm you have suffered, you deserve answers, accountability and justice. Mr. Pintel will fight for you with dedication and compassion.
Discuss Your Medical Negligence Case During A Free Consultation
To speak with an experienced malpractice lawyer about your situation, please call 917-534-6479 or reach out online. Our attorney can review your case and walk you through your options for pursuing the financial recovery you deserve.